Error: The account for aubreyevents needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Hi, I’m Aubrey; I make stellar, memorable events happen.
My experiences as a touring musician have cemented my abilities to make plans in big strokes while still having the flexibility to roll with the punches. I started organizing events early on in life, and honed my skills managing huge groups while chairing sorority events for thousands while in college. Since then, I’ve continued to plan events of all sizes, with highlights like the Susan G Komen Three Day for the Cure — a three-day walk raising money to fight breast cancer, which involved working across jurisdictions to set a 60-mile route, and even finding a place in the city where five thousand people could camp!
These days, I am all about weddings, galas, and gatherings of all sizes, bringing my calming approach, keen eye for detail, and love of collaborating with clients to bring a vision to fruition. I’m most delighted by the frequent feedback from my clients when they tell me they didn’t have to worry about a thing from the first time they met with me. One wonderful client told me that I made her special day “magical” and I strive to replicate that feeling of ethereal enjoyment in all my clients.
I pride myself on my dependability, trustworthiness, and open communication — the same things that make me a great band member. When I’m not planning events, you can find me playing with my dogs, hunting vintage stores for rare treasures, and making music. My dream event would be a festival that benefits animals while bringing together musicians and great food. In the meantime, let’s talk about how I can make your own event dreams come true.
From day one, Aubrey was right on top of everything that we asked her to do. In addition to creating the entire aesthetic of our wedding, the venue staff raved about her day-of coordination. Aubrey's work was personal and unforgettable, but most importantly it let us focus on having a blast with our friends and family!
~ Matt & Natalie, Wedding on Bainbridge Island, WA
Package: The Whole Shebang Venue: IslandWood, Bainbridge Island Photos: Paula Luna Photography Florals: Aubrey Events
There are very few people you can count on and know it will get done. Aubrey is one of those few. We were looking for the right fit, someone organized and competent, someone who could to take our vision, our event and help put all the pieces together. Aubrey has done that with ease and gratitude and I look forward to working with Aubrey for many years to come.
~ Stephanie Ware, Melodic Caring Project 501(c)(3) Fundraising Gala
Package: Special Event Venue: Neptune Theater, Seattle Photos: Jason Tang and Mocha Charlie Florals: Bash and Bloom Rentals: Vintage Ambiance
Caterer: eatdrink with Eric Brauer
Aubrey was fantastic. As a type A personality, I was concerned that I would not be able to relinquish "control" the day of our wedding. I felt so comfortable with Aubrey and assured in her ability to make our day absolutely what we wanted that I let it all go! She is kind hearted, attentive to details, and helped make our wedding magical. We feel lucky to have found her!
~ Monica & Paul, Wedding in Indianola, WA
Package: Just The Day Venue: Indianola Clubhouse Photos: Hannah Wahl Photography Florals: Persiphone Farms Caterer: Crescent Moon Catering
Aubrey was indispensable on our wedding day! We were able to completely relax and enjoy our party without a single concern. She took care of every detail, and graciously coordinated all of our different vendors. She added touches to our venue--like beautifully designed signs and color-coordinated flower arrangements--that added magic and personality to our space. She's also a delight to spend time with, and was a wonderful addition to our party. I would highly recommend her as a wedding coordinator.
~ Jeanne & Aimee, Wedding in Seattle, WA
Package: Just The Day Venue: Georgetown Stables Photos: Melissa Fenno Photography Florals: Aubrey Events Caterer: Marination Station
Plain and simple, Aubrey is a phenomenal event planner. She is enthusiastic and creative, with impeccable attention to detail. We are convinced that she can match her talents to absolutely any creative vision. But most importantly, Aubrey made us feel like we were her number one priority. Never once did we feel that this was just another wedding for Aubrey. She consistently went above and beyond for us and it made all the difference. It can be hard to find such a sincerely dedicated individual in the wedding process, but you will find it in Aubrey!
~ Vienna & Ricky, Wedding in North Bend, WA
Package: Day of (And a little more) Venue: Meadowbrook Farm Preserve Photos: Ben Mawhinney Bouquets: Colibri Blooms Decor Florals: Aubrey Events Caterer: Mosaic Catering
" We go together like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong!"
Choosing a coordinator for your big day is one of the most important decisions couples make on their way to the aisle. Finding someone who is the right fit is crucial to the success of your special day. We'll meet for coffee or a drink and discuss what your dream day looks like and if I'm the right person to make that magic happen. I'll have you fill out a little questionnaire before we meet so that I can get the basics down in advance.
Kick It Off Package
Starting at $750
"Let's get this party started!"
This package is ideal for couples who just need a little help at the beginning to get their big day off the ground. Need some suggestions for photographers, caterers, venues? I'll help you find them. I'll research, price out and present you with options for vendors. You'll handle all arrangements and contracts once you decide which is best.
- Unlimited consultations with you via telephone/ email
- Up to 4 hours of in person consultation regarding your planning
- Referrals and price comparisons of up to 10 reputable vendors
- Advice regarding contracts and services needed
- Scheduling of vendor appointments
- Develop a Wedding Planning Checklist and Timeline to help keep you on track throughout your planning
- Development of a Day Of schedule for vendors and wedding party
- Assistance with initial budget planning
- Final session the month before your wedding to make sure you have all your pieces in place before the big day!
Just The Day Package
Starting at $1500
"Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married"
You're big day has arrived and I'm there to make sure everything runs seamlessly. You've handled all of the main logistics, secured vendors and have the big details sorted out. We'll touch base in the month leading up your wedding to make sure all the pieces are in place and I'll execute your vision on the wedding day.
- Unlimited consultations with you via telephone/ email
- Up to 15 hours of professional in-person consultation time throughout the planning process.
- Development of a detailed wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted vendors and bridal party
- Follow up telephone calls to all contracted vendors 1 – 2 weeks before wedding day
- Wedding Rehearsal Supervision - 1.5 hours
- 12 hours of on-site event management on your wedding day
- Management/greeting of all vendors including caterer, floral, photographer, venue, officiate, transportation, rentals, and music/entertainment
- Access to the "Bride Bag" -- my magic bag that contains everything you could possibly need on your big day.
- Distribution of gratuities to all vendors
Day Of (and a little more)
Starting at $3000
"I can't help falling in love with you"
This package is for the couple that has most of the big picture items down, but needs some help with the finer details.
- All "Just the Day" package features listed above, PLUS:
- 10 additional hours (25 total) of professional in-person consultation time throughout the planning process
- Attendance at up to 3 vendor appointments of your choice (menu tasting, venue scouting, dress fittings, floral consultations, etc.)
- Assistance in budget determination and breakdown as needed
- Discussion of theme, color, style and complete wedding design
- Research of wedding professionals in each category that fit your event style and budget and to provide you with suggestions and guidance in making the final selections
The Whole Shebang
Starting at $5000
"Things are better when we're together"
This is for the couple that wants help right from the get-go. I'll help you from day one of your proposal until you say "I Do." We'll scout venues together, go on vendor consultations and design your dream day from start to finish.
- All "Just the Day" and "Day Of (and a little more)" package features, PLUS:
- 15 additional hours (40 total) of in-person consultation time throughout the planning process
- Attendance at up to 5 vendor appointments of your choice (menu tasting, venue scouting, dress fittings, floral consultations, etc.)
- Consultations regarding decor, theme, floral and apparel
- Assistance with Save the Date, Invitation and Thank You card vendors and design
- Floral/Decorations: Consultation, Coordination & On-site Management on the day of the event
- Favors & Gifts: Consultation, Coordination & On-site Management on the day of the event
- Unlimited number of hours of on-site event management on your wedding day
SPECIAL EVENT SERVICES
Event planning and consultation for:
- Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
- Birthday parties
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Corporate Events and Galas
- Non-Profit Events and Galas
- Pet parties
- Anything else you can think of!